Downtown Cleveland is enjoying an action-packed spring this year – everything from our professional sports teams’ games to music events and concerts to celebrating the Horseshoe Casino Cleveland’s first year anniversary.
Cleveland also beat out other cities around the country to host two major film productions this spring. We know the filming activity is causing temporary traffic reroutes, and we want to sincerely thank Clevelanders for their patience and their willingness to work with us as film crews finish their work as quickly and efficiently as possible.
City staff, including the Division of Traffic & Engineering and the Division of Police, Bureau of Traffic, will be working to keep traffic moving throughout the city as smoothly as possible. Also, pedestrians in Downtown Cleveland can look for Downtown Cleveland Alliance Ambassadors’ yellow shirts. DCA Ambassadors will guide pedestrians and connect them to up-to-date information from officials.
We know that Cleveland has had to work hard for its wins – and Clevelanders deserve to celebrate them.
That’s why we’re encouraging Northeast Ohio to get out there and continue to enjoy all the great events downtown Cleveland has to offer during the next month. Access to all of your favorite Cleveland venues including Progressive Field, Quicken Loans Arena, The Rock’n Roll Hall of Fame, FirstEnergy Stadium and The Horseshoe Casino will always be maintained.
After all, Cleveland has earned it. We hope to see you out there.
- May 17 – 20: Indians vs. Seattle Mariners, Progressive Field
- May 18: Gladiators vs. San Antonio Talons, Quicken Loans Arena
- May 21, 22: Indians vs. Detroit Tigers, Progressive Field
- May 24: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum opens Rolling Stones: 50 Years of Satisfaction, an exclusive exhibition from the “World’s Greatest Rock and Roll Band” – Open all summer.
- May 29: U.S. Men’s National Soccer Team vs. Belgium, FirstEnergy Stadium, Home of the Cleveland Browns
- May 29, 30: Indians vs. Cincinnati Reds, Progressive Field
- May 31: Horseshow Casino Cleveland celebrates its first year anniversary all during May, and hosts its Spring Fling, a free festival, on Friday, May 31. The event will include live music, food from local restaurants, a beer garden, and a visit from Bally’s Las Vegas Jubilee Girls. The night will end with a grand finale fireworks and laser show.
- May 31 – June 2: Indians vs. Tampa Bay Rays, Progressive Field
- June 7: Gladiators vs. Iowa Barnstormers, Quicken Loans Arena
- June 9: The Package North American Tour, Quicken Loans Arena
- June 9: The Rock and Roll Hall of Fame and Museum presents Chef Jam 2013, featuring Cleveland’s Hottest Chefs.
- June 14: Cleveland Crush vs. Omaha Heart, Quicken Loans Arena
- June 15: Fleetwood Mac Live 2013, Quicken Loans Arena
- June 14-16: Indians vs. Washington Nationals, Progressive Field
- June 17 – 19: Indians vs. Kansas City Royals, Progressive Field