The Municipal Parking Lot will open at 7:00 AM.
CLEVELAND – The Division of Police and the Department of Public Works want all fans to have a safe, enjoyable experience at Cleveland Browns home games. This includes traveling to and from First Energy Stadium, tailgating at Municipal Parking Lot and parking in downtown Cleveland. Cleveland Police encourage carpooling and the use of public transportation to and from First Energy Stadium. The public is reminded to obey traffic laws and that no vehicles are permitted to park or stop on busy roadways.
- Tailgating: The Municipal Parking Lot for Browns home games opens at 7:00 AM on game day. Security Officers will be assigned to the lot to ensure that no vehicles attempt to enter the lot prior to 7:00AM.
- You will be charged for all spaces you occupy.
- Remember to keep Cleveland clean when you cheer on your team. Use the trash receptacles that are provided and remember that dumping of any waste is prohibited.
- 50 portable restrooms are available at Municipal Parking Lot. Private latrines are prohibited.
- Parking restrictions are put in place in downtown Cleveland for each Browns home football game – typically for three hours before each game and until two hours after the game’s completion.
- Look for bright neon signs attached to posts, poles and parking meters in those areas affected by the restrictions.
- Violators will be ticketed and towed if parked in violation. The owner of the car would have to prove ownership of the vehicle and pay all associated fines and fees to have their automobile released from impound. This can be done at the One Stop Vehicle Impound Center located at 3040 Quigley Road, Cleveland, OH.