Here we go again! With 3-5 inches of snow expected by 7 a.m. Tuesday morning, the City of Cleveland has 26 crews on the road at this time. At midnight, we will bring on a full shift of 42 snow plows to work overnight. At this time, we have 8,800 tons of salt available.
- The City of Cleveland encourages residents to:
- Please park off-street whenever possible. This allows plows to have curb-to-curb access and clear streets of snow more effectively.
- Stay off the streets as much as possible for their own personal safety and to allow snow plows greater access to the city’s roadways.
- If you must travel, use caution and remember not to “block the box” at intersections.
- Plan ahead for the morning commute and allow extra travel time.
- Pay attention to local news for weather advisories and visit http://www.city.cleveland.oh.us/ and clecityhall.com for additional information from the City of Cleveland.