(Ridge Road and State Route 176)
Street and utility improvements continue on Denison Avenue as the construction zone expands to include Denison Avenue between Fulton Road and West 25th Street. This next phase of construction is set to begin at 7:00 a.m., Monday, July 14, 2014.
- Eastbound Denison traffic will continue to be detoured north on West 65th Street then east on Clark or Lorain then south on West 25th to Denison.
- One lane of westbound traffic will be maintained along the south side of Denison in this section during this phase of construction.
- This phase is expected to be in effect until December, 2014.
- Detour signs will be posted.
- Access to all driveways will be maintained during this phase of the project.
The Denison Avenue Rehabilitation and Ductbank Project is reconstructing 2.7 miles of Denison Avenue between Ridge Road and State Route 176, and West 62nd Street from Denison Avenue to Barberton Avenue. The project includes the installation of a Cleveland Public Power underground power line ductbank, associated utility relocations, pavement reconstruction and resurfacing, and curb, sidewalk and driveway repairs.
The entire project is scheduled for completion by December 2015. This project is being managed by the Mayor’s Office of Capital Projects (MOCAP).
Thank you for your patience and cooperation during this important public improvement project. We urge all travelers to use caution in this and all construction zones.