The following road closures will be implemented beginning 12:01 a.m. on Sunday, July 17. The restrictions will remain in effect until 1:00 a.m. Monday, July 18:
- Cleveland Memorial Shoreway from West 45th Street to the Innerbelt Freeway ramp
- Northbound East 9th Street at Lakeside Avenue
- Lakeside Avenue from East 9th Street to West 3rd Street
- Northbound West 3rd Street at Lakeside Avenue
- Alfred Lerner Way from West 3rd Street to North Marginal Road
- North Marginal Road is closed at Aviation High School
- South Marginal Road westbound at East 38th Street
- Erieside Avenue
- Key Plaza
- Burke Lakefront Airport is accessible via North Marginal Road from East 55th Street
***North Marginal Road will be open for vehicles carrying patrons to Forest City Yacht Club, Lakeside Yacht Club, and residents of Quay 55.***
Burke Lakefront Airport Burke
Lakefront Airport will close at 6:00 p.m. on Sunday, July 17. The airport will be accessible from North Marginal Road via E. 55th Street until 6:00 p.m. on this date. Burke Lakefront Airport will only be open to private aviation when the security gateway airports (Youngstown Airport and Canton-Akron Airport) are operational. Gateway screening will be from 10:00 a.m. to 12:00 a.m. on Monday, July 18 and from 2:00 p.m. to 12:00 a.m. on Tuesday, July 19 through Thursday July 21.
North Coast Harbor Marina
The North Coast Harbor Marina will close to all marine vessels at 9:00 p.m. on Saturday, July 16. All vessels, crew, and passengers must depart the marina at that time. The marina will re-open to vessels at 6:00 a.m. on Monday, July 18.