The City of Cleveland’s Division of Waste Pick-Up Calendar is available for download here, in case you missed it.
In addition to holidays and bulk pick-up dates, the calendar includes information about proper waste set out. Here are some tips to make sure your waste collection is compliant with city set out guidelines:
- Keep them separated: Be sure to put recycling only in the blue bin. Mixing waste with recycling contaminates the bunch.
- No stragglers: No waste or recycling should be placed outside of the city-issued roll carts.
- Rule of three: Remember that the limit for bulk pick-up is three items.
- Bundle your branches: Yard waste must be cut and bundled for disposal. Bundles cannot exceed 3 feet in length and 2 feet in diameter.
Click here to download and print the 2018 City of Cleveland bulk pick-up calendar.
Thanks to Mayor Frank G. Jackson’s enhanced budget, made possible by Issue 32, the City of Cleveland is embarking on more street improvement projects in 2017 than years past. Projects span all neighborhoods and wards throughout the city.
Here are some highlights about this year’s road work:
- Potholes are serviced year round, weather permitting. The Department of Public Works has increased its pothole crews from three to 10 as a result of the passage of Issue 32.
- Thanks to Issue 32 funds, the City of Cleveland has reinstated street sweeping services.
- Leaf pick-up service has also been reactivated in designated high leaf generation areas. View maps and a list of locations here.
- To submit a claim to the City of Cleveland which involves vehicles, including damage caused by potholes, please click here.
Updates will be posted Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.