The City of Cleveland is hiring! Each week, we will bring you a list of jobs we are hiring for right now. Whether in information technology, civil services or other areas, we are looking for qualified candidates interested in serving the City of Cleveland.
Many positions have been added thanks to Mayor Frank G. Jackson’s enhanced budget resulting from the passage of Issue 32.
Here are some positions and civil service exams open now:
- Youth Development Worker – (Division of Recreation)
- Intake Officer Pretrial Services – Part-Time – (Municipal Court)
- Community Development Planner – (Community Development)
- Snow Removal Vehicle Operator – (Port Control)
- Patrol Officer – Examination – (Police)
You can find all of our job listings at governmentjobs.com/careers/Cleveland.
More local job postings are posted on the Ohio Means Jobs website.
For questions regarding a position, please contact Human Resources via email (HR@city.cleveland.oh.us) or phone (216-664-2493). For questions regarding an examination, please contact Civil Service via email (CS@city.cleveland.oh.us) or phone (216-664-2467). You can call during business hours, Monday through Friday 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Follow our job postings on Facebook and Twitter by searching for the #CLEcityjobs hashtag.