The City of Cleveland Department of Public Works WILL NOT collect waste on Monday, Sept. 3, 2018 in observance of the Labor Day holiday. There will be a one-day delay in trash collection during that week.
Regularly scheduled trash pick-up will resume on Monday, Sept. 10, 2018. The Division of Waste Collection will be closed on Monday, Sept. 3, 2018 and will resume operations and collections Tuesday, Sept. 4, 2018.
Below is the pick-up schedule for waste during the week of Sept. 3:
- No waste collection Monday
- Monday’s trash collected Tuesday
- Tuesday’s trash collected Wednesday
- Wednesday’s trash collected Thursday
- Thursday trash collected Friday
- Friday’s trash collected Saturday
For further information regarding waste collection, please call Cleveland’s Division of Waste Collection at (216) 664-3711 or visit www.cleveland-oh.gov.