Saturday, September 15, 2018
Prepared and distributed to Veterans and supporters of those who served
WHERE WERE YOU ON September 11th, 2001…
SAVE THE DATE:
- *NEW*National Veterans Memorial & Museum to Open October 27 in Columbus, Ohio
- Ohio Department of Veteran Services Seeks Veteran & Military Artists for Fall Exhibition. For more information go to…
https://clecityhall.files.wordpress.com/2018/07/2018-usono-golf-outing-full-page.pdf or call (614) 644-0898.
- USS Cod Submarine Memorial: “Where Cleveland Honors Veterans!”
The USS Cod Submarine opened for tours on Saturday, April 28th, 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. We’re open every day until September 30th. Then Saturdays only through November 24th.
Following are other 2018 rides and events supporting firefighters and law enforcement like the Never Forget 9/11 Ride and Ceremony on September 19th. Find more information here: www.firefightersmemorialride.com or www.copsride.com.
- 2018 Veterans Day Ceremony and Parade: the annual Veterans Day Ceremony will be held in the Rotunda of City Hall at 11 a.m. Friday, November 9, 2018 followed by the annual Veterans Day Parade which will step off at 12:30 PM, immediately following the ceremony.
- Subscribe to the VA Official Blog of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs: https://www.blogs.va.gov/VAntage/subscribe/
- Cleveland Veterans Administration: calendar of events https://www.cleveland.va.gov/calendar.asp.
- Lest We Forget: https://lestweforgetsculpture.org/Base Cleveland Veteran News
Read more here: Base Cleveland Veteran News – September 15 2018