The City of Cleveland Division of Waste Bulk Pick-Up Calendar is available for download here.
In addition to bulk pick-up dates, the calendar includes information about proper waste set out. Here are some tips to make sure your waste collection is compliant with city set out guidelines:
- Rule of three: Remember that the limit for bulk pick-up is three items.
- Keep them separated: Be sure to put recycling only in the blue bin. Mixing waste with recycling contaminates the bunch.
- No stragglers: No waste or recycling should be placed outside of the city-issued roll carts.
- Wrap your furniture: All cloth furniture must be wrapped in plastic.
- Bundle your branches: Yard waste must be cut and bundled for disposal. Bundles cannot exceed 3 feet in length and 2 feet in diameter.