The City of Cleveland continues to execute snow removal operations on residential side streets during Winter Storm Harper.
Chief of Operations Darnell Brown and Director of Public Works Michael Cox provided updates on the following operations:
• Snow removal operations will continue in residential side streets until 100 percent have been plowed and salted.
• As of 9:30 a.m. today there are 214 of the 292 subsections completed or 73 percent of the residential streets that have been plowed and salted.
• Emergency parking ban remains in effect.
• The City has 65 available trucks, 7 road graders, and several pickups and more than 10,000 tons of salt.
• The first shift currently has 54 trucks and 12 pick-ups deployed on city streets, all of which are loaded with salt.