The City of Cleveland is hiring! Each week, we will bring you a list of jobs we are hiring for right now. Whether in information technology, civil services or other areas, we are looking for qualified candidates interested in serving the City of Cleveland.
Many positions have been added thanks to Mayor Frank G. Jackson’s enhanced budget resulting from the passage of Issue 32.
Here are some positions and civil service exams open now:
- Project Manager II – (IT)
- Student Aide – HEAP – (Aging)
- Consulting Engineer – Transportation – (Capital Projects)
- Surveyor – (Capital Projects)
- Northeast Ohio Regional Fusion Center Administrative Manager – (Safety)
You can find all of our job listings at governmentjobs.com/careers/Cleveland.