Sunday, September 1, 2019
Prepared and distributed to Veterans and supporters of those who served
SAVE THE DATE
- August 31 through September 2, 2019 Cleveland National Air Show:
The 2019 Cleveland National Air Show features the U.S. Air Force Thunderbirds and the U.S. Army Golden Knights:
- 7th Annual Strongsville VFW Community Day
Saturday, September 7, 2019 1 – 5 p.m. @17900 Strongsville Blvd. Strongsville, Ohio. For more information view the flier here or call (440) 234-0250.
- Army Night – Indians Game – Saturday, September 21
The link below is a ticket tracker that lists every seat to include section and row number should someone be interested in knowing exactly location of available seats.
** If interested please contact Maj. Timothy Jenkins at 216-778-0006 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- National Veterans Memorial & Museum in Columbus, Ohio
Subscribe to the VA Official Blog of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs: https://www.blogs.va.gov/VAntage/subscribe/
- Cleveland Veterans Administration: calendar of events:
- Lest We Forget
- US says it’s ready to resume nuclear talks with North Korea
(The Associated Press) The United States is ready to restart nuclear negotiations with North Korea, a senior U.S. diplomat said Wednesday, a day after U.S. and South Korean militaries ended their regular drills that North Korea calls an invasion rehearsal.
- Two US service members killed in Afghanistan
(Military Times) Two U.S. service members were killed Wednesday in Afghanistan.
View full newsletter here: Base Cleveland Veteran News – September 1 2019