Sunday, September 15, 2019
Prepared and distributed to Veterans and supporters of those who served
SAVE THE DATE
- Army Night – Indians Game – Saturday, September 21
The link below is a ticket tracker that lists every seat to include section and row number should someone be interested in knowing exactly location of available seats.
** If interested please contact Maj. Timothy Jenkins at 216-778-0006 or by email at email@example.com.
- National Veterans Memorial & Museum in Columbus, Ohio
- Subscribe to the VA Official Blog of the U.S. Department of Veterans Affairs: https://www.blogs.va.gov/VAntage/subscribe/
- Cleveland Veterans Administration: calendar of events:
- Lest We Forget
INFORMATION LINKS *NEW Special*
Military Veteran Amputees Need Your Help
If you are like me, you have probably never thought about how different and challenging daily life would be if missing an arm, a leg – or worse all four as a result of an accident. Following is a brief introduction to one such veteran who is a quadriplegic, Travis Mills.
In 2012 Travis was critically injured during his third tour of duty while on routine patrol in Afghanistan. His injuries weren’t typical. They were life altering. He is only one of five quadruple amputees from the wars in Iraq and Afghanistan to survive such injuries.
To learn more about Travis Mills story and the challenge many severely wounded military veterans face, please click on the brief and captivating short videos below.
- The Travis Mills Foundation – YouTube
Read more here: Base Cleveland Veteran News – September 15 2019