As the city of Cleveland prepares for the filming of motion pictures “Cherry” and “Untitled Fred Hampton Project” please be advised of road closures and traffic reroutes.
The following road closure is scheduled for Monday, Nov.4 between 6 a.m. and 8 p.m.
- Detroit Avenue between W.65th Street and W.70th Street
See below for vehicular traffic detours:
- Traveling from the west: head south on W.74th Street to Franklin Boulevard, Franklin Boulevard to W.65th Street, north to Detroit Avenue
- Traveling from the east: head south on W.65th to Franklin Boulevard, Franklin Boulevard to W.74th Street, north to Detroit Avenue
The following road closure is scheduled from Monday Nov. 4 through Wednesday, Nov.6 between the times of 9 a.m. and 10 p.m.
- Broadway Avenue between McBride Avenue and E.55th Street
Parking may be unavailable on the following streets:
- Broadway Avenue (both sides) between Barkwill Court and E.55th Street (for photography)
- Barkwill Avenue (both sides) between Doloff Road and Broadway Avenue (for equipment truck parking)
See below for vehicular detours:
Vehicles can be rerouted via McBride Avenue to Doloff Road to E.55th Street and back to Broadway Avenue.
See below for RTA bus reroutes:
Buses that travel on Broadway Avenue between McBride Avenue and E.55th Street will be rerouted via McBride Avenue to Doloff Road to E.55th Street and back to Broadway Avenue during filming days from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Businesses located inside the closure point will remain open. Customers will be able to access businesses before and after periods of filming.