Thanks to Mayor Frank G. Jackson’s enhanced budget, made possible by Issue 32, the City of Cleveland will embark on more street improvement projects in 2019 than years past. Projects span all neighborhoods and wards throughout the city.
Here are some highlights about this year’s road work:
- Potholes are serviced year round, weather permitting. The Department of Public Works has increased its pothole crews from three to 10 as a result of the passage of Issue 32.
- Thanks to Issue 32 funds, the City of Cleveland has reinstated street sweeping services.
- Leaf pick-up service has also been reactivated in designated high leaf generation areas.
- To submit a claim to the City of Cleveland which involves vehicles, including damage caused by potholes, please click here.
- The City of Cleveland is continuing its conversion of more than 61,000 street lights to LEDs. Click here to view our progress.
Updates will be posted Monday through Friday, excluding holidays.