The City of Cleveland, along with its local, state and federal partners, announce that free parking will be available for Ohioans who visit Cleveland State University’s (CSU) Wolstein Center during the eight-week mass vaccination clinic. CSU is also providing free parking in its garages. Take RTA to get the vaccination. The clinic officially launches on March 17.
A map outlining free parking sites and parking restrictions can be found here: View the map here.
The City of Cleveland will issue parking restrictions during the mass vaccination clinic. These restrictions will be in effect every day the clinic is open from 6 a.m. until 10 p.m. for 6 to 8 weeks.
· E. 18th: No parking on both sides of the street from Carnegie to Euclid.
· E. 19th: No parking on both sides of the Street from Carnegie to the Central Ave. Extension
· E. 21st: No parking on both sides of the street from Carnegie to Euclid.
· Carnegie Avenue: No parking on both sides of the street from E. 18th to E. 21st.
· Prospect Avenue: No parking on both sides of the street from E. 18th to E. 21st.
· Central Avenue: No parking on both sides of the street from E. 18th to E. 19th.
If people are using I-90 eastbound or I-71 northbound we are asking them to use the East 9th street exit (Exit 172A). Take E. 9th Street to Carnegie Avenue and turn right (eastbound). Parking lots are located off of Carnegie Avenue.
If people are using I-90 westbound we are asking that them to use the Prospect Avenue exit (173A) and turn right (westbound) onto Prospect Avenue and then left (southbound) on to E 21st Street and the parking again is right there. E. 18th Street can be utilized as well and that would be a left turn (southbound) and then a left turn (eastbound) onto Carnegie Avenue. Parking is off of Carnegie Avenue.
There are no planned road closures.
All information relative to the city’s parking restrictions should be directed to the City of Cleveland Joint Information Center at firstname.lastname@example.org.
For media inquiries unrelated to the City of Cleveland parking restrictions, contact:
· FEMA Region 5 News Desk: 312-408-4455 or FEMA-R5-Newsemail@example.com.
· State of Ohio: Jill Del Greco: 614-420-6954