Pipeline Infrastructure Improvements Update
On Wednesday September 1, 2021, Dominion Energy Ohio’s gas pipeline infrastructure replacement project will begin on the following street:
- East 55th Street – From Bragg Road to Bessemer Avenue
- East 61st Street – East side from Bellford Avenue to 2985 East 61st Street
- East 63rd Street – East side From Francis Avenue to 3007 East 63rd Street
- East 64th Street – East Side from Francis Avenue to Butler Avenue
- East 65rd Street – West side From Roland Avenue to 3080 East 65th Street
- Phara Avenue – South Side from Bragg Rd to East 51st Place
- Bragg Road – South side from East 55th Street to 2966 Bragg Road
- Sweeny Avenue – North side from East 55th Street to 5305 Sweeny Avenue
- Bower Avenue – South Side from East 59th Street to East 61st Street
- Francis Avenue – From East 59th Street to East 65th Street
- Butler Avenue – North Side from East 61st Street to East 64th Street
- Carpenter Avenue – North Side from East 61st Street to East 64th Street
- Maurice Avenue – North Side from East 55th Street to 2998 Maurice Avenue
- Bellford Avenue – North Side from East 55th Street to 5900 Bellford Avenue
- Truscon Avenue – South Side from East 55th Street to East 61st Street
- Roland Avenue – From East 61st Street to East 65th Street
The improvements include replacing the old steel mainline with a new plastic mainline in the sidewalk area. A work zone will be established which will allow two-way traffic with traffic control personnel present to help direct traffic flow. Access to adjacent driveways will be maintained throughout construction. All work zones will be removed at the end of each work day. The work on the project will take place Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This project is scheduled for completion by January 2022. Should the weather not allow for permanent restoration to the sidewalk, a temporary 2” thick concrete sidewalk will be installed for pedestrian traffic. A concrete cap will be placed on all road crossings until permanent concrete restorations can be completed in the spring.
Questions? Contact Matt Lenke – Hill International at (330) 353-7111.