Mayor Frank G. Jackson, Council Members Blaine Griffin, and Marion Anita Gardner and City of Cleveland staff invite you to participate in the Virtual Public Information Presentation of the Buckeye Road Rehabilitation Project.
The presentation will be made Tuesday, September 28, from 6 p.m. to 8 p.m. Information will be presented and feedback will be requested regarding the upcoming Buckeye Road Rehabilitation Project.
This presentation can be accessed by using the information below:
1.) Join the virtual meeting on-line using the following link: https://cityclevelandoh.webex.com/webappng/sites/cityclevelandoh/meeting/download/ccb2fcb2436743aaab094234ed479cf1?siteurl=cityclevelandoh&MTID=m753325182d9e52b71eb8042ba7b5836c
2.) Join by Phone : 1-415-655-0003 (US Toll )
3.) Assemble with your neighbors to participate as a group at:
Morningstar Baptist Church
10250 Shaker Boulevard
Construction is scheduled to begin Spring 2022 and be completed Spring 2023. The proposed improvements include:
- Full and partial depth pavement repairs as needed, and complete asphalt resurfacing.
- Removal of excess paved surfaces to increase green space, improve aesthetics and downstream water quality.
- New sidewalk, ADA-compliant curb ramps and drive aprons as necessary.
- Improve pedestrian experience with enhanced street crossings.
- Pedestrian improvements with rectangular rapid flashing beacons (RRFBs) at select crosswalks.
- Streetscaping including decorative crosswalks, neighborhood gateway signs and banners, street trees, planters, furnishings.
- Signing and pavement marking upgrades, including bike lanes between Shaker Blvd. and MLK Jr. Dr. and sharrows from MLK Jr. Dr. to S. Moreland Blvd.