Mayor Frank G. Jackson, Council Members Blaine Griffin, and Marion Anita Gardner and City of Cleveland staff invite you to participate in the Public Survey for the Buckeye Road Rehabilitation Project.
The survey will be available October 18, 2021 – November 1, 2021 at https://www.buckeyeroadcle.com.
Following the discussion from the Public Meeting held 9-28-21, residents and stakeholders are being asked to express their opinions about what Buckeye Road should look like between East 116th Street and East 117th Street.
Please visit the website, view the images and descriptions, and then fill out the on-line survey to select one of the two options.
Construction is scheduled to begin in Spring 2022 and to be completed in Spring 2023. The improvements from Shaker Boulevard to South Moreland Boulevard will include:
- Full depth and partial depth pavement repairs
- Complete asphalt resurfacing
- Replace damaged or deficient drive aprons, curbs, sidewalks
- Replace damaged or non-compliant ADA curb ramps
- Incorporate streetscape features from TLCI recommendations
- New roadway signs and pavement markings
- Maintain vehicle and pedestrian traffic during construction