Pipeline Infrastructure Improvements Update
On Monday, November 8, 2021, Dominion Energy Ohio’s gas pipeline infrastructure replacement project will begin on the following streets:
- Crossburn Avenue – From West 130th Street to West 138th Street
- Sprecher Avenue – From West 130th Street to West 138th Street
- Enterprise Avenue – From West 130th Street to 4800 Briar Road
- West 130th Street – From Enterprise Avenue to Crossburn Avenue
- West 135th Street – West side from Sprecher Avenue to Crossburn Avenue
- West 139th Street – From Enterprise to 4795 West 139th Street
The improvements include replacing the old steel mainline with a new steel mainline in the roadway and sidewalk area. A work zone will be established which will allow two-way traffic with traffic control personnel present to help direct traffic flow. Access to adjacent driveways will be maintained throughout construction. The work on the project will take place Monday through Friday from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
This project is scheduled for completion in December 2021. The weather will not allow for permanent restoration to the sidewalk and roadway after construction. A temporary 2” thick concrete sidewalk will be installed for pedestrian traffic, and concrete road caps will be placed on all road crossings until permanent restorations can be completed in Spring 2022.
Questions? Contact Matt Lenke – Hill International at (330) 353-7111.
Editor’s Note: Road construction invariably presents hazards to the public. All travelers are urged to use caution in construction zones. Public safety and the safety of workers is a top priority.