As part of ongoing neighborhood enhancements, Dominion East Ohio pipeline infrastructure improvements are scheduled to begin soon in two communities on Cleveland’s East Side.
The first project begins March 27, 2017, weather permitting. It includes improvements to the following streets:
- Belvidere Avenue – Between East 60th Street and East 65th Street
- East Side of E. 60th Street from Hough Avenue to Quimby Road
Improvement to infrastructure begins with the replacement of old steel mainlines. One lane of traffic will be maintained with traffic control personnel in the work zone directing traffic. In addition, access to adjacent driveways will be maintained and the work will take place from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
The second project begins Monday, April 3, 2017, weather permitting, and includes improvements to the following streets:
- East 105th Street from St. Clair Avenue to the Bratenahl Corp. Line
- From East 105th Street to East 106th Street on Remington, Elk, and Glenville Roads
- From East 103rd Street to East 105th Street on Marlowe, Colonial, and Barrett Roads
One lane of traffic will be maintained at all times on side-streets with traffic control personnel in the work zones directing traffic. A minimum of one-lane of traffic in each direction will be maintained on E. 105 with traffic control present in the work zone directing traffic. In addition, a Law Enforcement Officer will be present at all signalized intersections. Access to adjacent driveways will be maintained and the work will take place during daytime hours from 7 a.m. to 5 p.m.
Expect additional traffic notices as work progresses. Road construction invariably presents hazards to the public. All travelers are urged to use caution in construction zones. Public safety and the safety of workers is a top priority.